The substance Vinblastine sulfate is a cell cycle blocker. It is synthetically produced and has a purity of ?98%. The pure substance is white powder. which is soluble in DMSO, methanol or water (25 mg/ml)..
Vinblastine sulfate is used clinically as a cancer chemotherapeutic agent. It disrupts normal microtubule assembly. Vinblastine also inhibits autophagy by obstructing autophagosome maturation and by stopping the fusion event of autophagosomes with lysosomes.
- The Vinblastine sulfate Cell cycle blocker is shipped at ambient temperature. Upon receiving the item keep it at -20ºC. The gross weight of the package is ~0.25 kg and the net weight is 0.025 grams.
- This chemical is classified as non-hzarardous by ADR and UN. Its tariff code is 3822.00.1090 and its UNSPSC code is 41116105
- CAS#: 143-67-9
- Molecular formula: C46H58N4O9?H2SO4
- Molecular weight: 909.1
- Source: Synthetically produced
- Purity: ?98%
- Solubility: soluble in DMSO, methanol or water (25 mg/ml).
- Form: White powder.
This chemical is not intended for human or animal treatment, consumption, diagnostics or therapeutics. It is for research purposes only.