This is Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase (TERT) recombinant protein for positive control, Immunogen, SDS-PAGE, WB.freeze-dried powderPBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
This recombinant protein is freeze-dried powder buffered in PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.01% SKL, 1mM DTT, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.It is used for Positive Control, Immunogen, SDS-PAGE, WB.
This product has to be shipped on blue ice/+4 degrees Celsius. For long-term storage, prepare small aliquots and freeze those at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Origin species: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Purity: ? 95%
- Protein expression region: Thr673~His976
- Tag information: N-terminal His-Tag
- Endotoxin level: <1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Expression system/technique: E.coli
For Research Use Only. Do Not Use in Diagnostics.