This is Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase (TERT) recombinant protein for positive control, Immunogen, SDS-PAGE, WB.freeze-dried powder20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01%skl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.
This recombinant protein is freeze-dried powder buffered in 20mM Tris, 150mM NaCl, pH8.0, containing 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, 0.01%skl, 5% Trehalose and Proclin300.It is used for Positive Control, Immunogen, SDS-PAGE, WB.
This product has to be shipped on blue ice/+4 degrees Celsius. For long-term storage, prepare small aliquots and freeze those at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Origin species: Homo sapiens (Human)
- Purity: ? 98%
- Protein expression region: Arg787~Arg1084
- Tag information: Two N-terminal-Tags, His-Tag and GST-Tag
- Isoelectric point: 8.8
- Endotoxin level: <1.0EU per 1ug (determined by the LAL method)
- Expression system/technique: E.coli
For Research Use Only. Do Not Use in Diagnostics.