Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on the Double-antibody Sandwich method for detection of Rat Glycoprotein 130 (gp130) in samples from Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids with no significant corss-reactivity with analogues from other species. This is a cost efficient bulk pack of 10 plates of 96 wells each, conveniently packed along with the other reagents in 10 separate kits to avoid unsealing the plates and reagents that won't be immediately used.
- Known also as Glycoprotein 130 elisa. Alternative names of the recognized antigen: CDw130
- Interleukin 6 Signal Transducer
- Oncostatin M Receptor
- Interleukin-6 Receptor Subunit Beta
Transported on ice packs/blue ice. Keep refrigerated at 2-8 degrees Celsius. Shelf life: 6 months.
- Detection range: 0.625-40ng/mL
- Sensitivity: < 0.244ng/mL
- Species reactivity: Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
Research Use Only.