A polyclonal antibody for detection of NM23A from Human, Mouse, Rat. This NM23A antibody is for IHC-P. It is affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in rabbit by using as an immunogen recombinant protein of NM23A of NME1
- Immunogen information: Recombinant Protein of NM23A of NME1
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Rabbit IgG
- Antigen: NM23A
- Host: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Human
- Crossreactivity: Mouse, Rat
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: IHC-P
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: PBS containing 50% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA and 0.02% Sodium Azide.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.