A polyclonal antibody for detection of NDUB8 from Human, Mouse. This NDUB8 antibody is for WB, ELISA. It is affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogenand is unconjugated. The antibody is produced in rabbit by using as an immunogen synthesized peptide derived from part region of human NDUB8 protein at amino acid sequence of 120-200
- Immunogen information: Synthesized peptide derived from part region of human NDUB8 protein at amino acid sequence of 120-200
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Rabbit IgG
- Antigen: NDUB8
- Host: Rabbit
- Reactivity: Human
- Crossreactivity: Mouse
- Conjugation: Unconjugated
- Tested applications: WB, ELISA
- Concentration: 1 mg/ml
- Formulation: PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using the specific immunogen.
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.