A polyclonal antibody for detection of Goat Swine IgG from Swine. This Goat Swine IgG antibody is for WB, IHC-P, ELISA. It is Affinity purified using solid phase Swine IgG (H&L) with finally > 95% purity based on SDS-PAGE and conjugated to HRP. The antibody is produced in goat by using as an immunogen Swine IgG whole molecule
- Immunogen information: Swine IgG whole molecule
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Goat IgG
- Antigen: Goat Swine IgG
- Host: Goat
- Reactivity: Swine
- Crossreactivity: No known crossreativity with other species.
- Conjugation: HRP
- Tested applications: WB, IHC-P, ELISA
- Concentration: 1mg/ml (may vary between batches)
- Formulation: Liquid in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 1% BSA as stablizer and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: Affinity purified using solid phase Swine IgG (H&L) with finally > 95% purity based on SDS-PAGE
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.