A polyclonal antibody for detection of Goat IgG from Mouse. This Goat IgG antibody is for IF, ICC, FCM. It is Affinity purified using solid phase Mouse IgG (H&L) with finally > 95% purity based on SDS-PAGE and conjugated to FITC. The antibody is produced in goat by using as an immunogen Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Immunogen information: Mouse IgG whole molecule
- Applications tips:
Shipped on ice packs/blue ice at +4°C. Keep frozen at -20°C and protect from direct light. If stored properly, the shelf life of the antibodies is 1 year from the date of delivery. Prior to freezing the antibody we advise you to prepare working aliquots to prevent freez/thaw cycles that can degrade the antibodies and reduce their activity.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: Polyclonal antibodies
- Isotype: Goat IgG
- Antigen: Goat IgG
- Host: Goat
- Reactivity: Mouse
- Crossreactivity: No known crossreativity with other species.
- Conjugation: FITC
- Tested applications: IF, ICC, FCM
- Concentration: 1mg/ml (may vary between batches)
- Formulation: Liquid in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% Sodium Azide as preservative, 1% BSA as stablizer and 50% Glycerol.
- Purification method: Affinity purified using solid phase Mouse IgG (H&L) with finally > 95% purity based on SDS-PAGE
For research use only. Not to be used for human or animal consumption or treatment.