A sandwich ELISA for quantitative measurement of Goat Anti acrosin antibodies in samples from blood, plasma, serum, cell culture supernatant and other biological fluids. This is a high quality ELISA kit developped for optimal performance with samples from the particular species.
Kit contents: 1. MICROTITER PLATE * 1 2. ENZYME CONJUGATE*1 vial 3. STANDARD A*1 vial 4. STANDARD B*1 vial 5. STANDARD C*1 vial 6. STANDARD D*1 vial 7. STANDARD E*1 vial 8. STANDARD F*1 vial 9. SUBSTRATE A*1 vial 10. SUBSTRATE B*1 vial 11. STOP SOLUTION*1 vial 12. WASH SOLUTION (100 x)*1 vial 13. BALANCE SOLUTION*1 vial 14. INSTRUCTION*1
Storage: store at 2-8Â°C Stability: The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5% within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
- Recognized antigen: Anti acrosin antibodies
- Species reactivity: Goat
- Sensitivity: 0.1ng/mL
- Detection range: 0.5-10ng/mL
- Principle: sandwich ELISA
- Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<15%
- Crossreactivity: No significant cross-reactivity or interference between this antigen and analogues was observed. NOTE: Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection, therefore, cross reaction may still exist in some cases.
For research use only.