(NT) DcR3 peptide
Store DcR3 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- Tested Applications: Bl
- Applications: DcR3 peptide is used for blocking the activity of DcR3 antibody.
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- Concentration: 200 ug/mL
- NCBI official symbol: TNFRSF6B
- NCBI gene ID#: 8771
- NCBI official full name: tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6b, decoy
- NCBI organism: Homo sapiens
- SWISSPROT #: O95407
- Background Reference 1: Pitti RM, Marsters SA, Lawrence DA, Roy M, Kischkel FC, Dowd P, Huang A, Donahue CJ, Sherwood SW, Baldwin DT, Godowski PJ, Wood WI, Gurney AL, Hillan KJ, Cohen RL, Goddard AD, Botstein D, Ashkenazi A. Genomic amplification of a decoy receptor for Fas ligand in lung and colon cancer. Nature 1998
- Background Reference 2: Medzhitov R, Preston-Hurlburt P, Kopp E, Stadlen A, Chen C, Ghosh S, Janeway CA Jr. MyD88 is an adaptor protein in the hToll/IL-1 receptor family signaling pathways. Mol Cell 1998
- Background Reference 3: Kawai T, Adachi O, Ogawa T, Takeda K, Akira S. Unresponsiveness of MyD88-deficient mice to endotoxin. Immunity 1999
- Species: Human
- Location: 16 amino acids near the amino terminus of human DcR3.
This product is for research use only.