Recombinant Bacillus licheniformis Subtilisin Carlsberg(apr) expressed in E.coli
- MW: 45.8 kDa
- Buffer composition: Tris-based buffer with 50% glycerol.
Shipped on ice packs (+4Â°C). The shelf life is related to many factors, storage state, buffer ingredients, storage temperature and the stability of the protein itself. Generally, the shelf life of liquid form is 6 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. The shelf life of lyophilized form is 12 months at -20Â°C/-80Â°C. Repeated freezing and thawing should be avoided. Store working aliquots at 4Â°C for up to one week.
- Uniprot ID: P00780
- Host: Bacillus licheniformis
- Expression system: E.coli
- Expression region: 106-379aa
- Sequence information: Full Length of Mature protein
- Tag: N-terminal 10xHis-SUMO-tagged
- Purity: Greater than 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
For research use only.