Rabbit Polyclonal DDB1 Antibody. Validated in IP and tested in Human, Mouse.
Store Anti-DDB1 at -20°C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20°C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4°C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- category: Primary Antibodies
- gene name: DDB1
- clonality: Polyclonal
- clone number: NA
- concentration: 0.5-1mg/ml, actual concentration vary by lot. Use suggested dilution ratio to decide dilution procedure.
- contents: None
- uniprot id: Q16531
- host: Rabbit
- immunogen: DDB1 antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 198-213 of Human DDB1 (internal) coupled to KLH.
- form: Liquid (sterile filtered)
- purification: Anti-DDB1 is monospecific antiserum processed by delipidation and defibrination followed by sterile filtration. This product reacts with human and mouse DDB1. Cross reactivity with DDB1 from other sources is not known.
- isotype: NA
- applications: IP
- reactivity: Human, Mouse
- molecular weight: NA