Untagged recombinant mouse Beta Synuclein Protein expressed in E. coli for WB, SDS-PAGE. This protein is biologically active.
Alzheimer?s Disease (AD) is the most common neurodegenerative disease, affecting 10% of seniors over the age of 65 (1). It was named after Alois Alzheimer, a German scientist who discovered tangled bundles of fibrils where neurons had once been in the brain of a deceased patient in 1907 (2). Beta synuclein is abundant in neurofibrillary lesions of patients with Alzheimer's Disease. Beta synuclein is suggested to be an inhibitor of alpha synuclein aggregation- protecting the central nervous system from the neurotoxin effects of alpha synuclein (3).
- Shipped on dry ice. Keep frozen at -80ºC.
- Non-hazrdous for transportation according to both ADR and UN.
- Protein type: Recombinant
- Host species: Mouse
- Expression system: E. coli
- Tag: not tagged
- Biological activity: Active
- Protein length: Full length
- Molecular weight: 14.05 kDa
- Purity: >95%
- Purification method: Ion-exchange Purified
- Concentration: Usually ~1mg/ml. Check the CoA of the latest batch for precise information.
- Storage Buffer : PBS pH 7.4
- Tested applications: WB, SDS-PAGE
For research use only. Not to be used for human or anumal treatment or consumption.